ypsilantia

Bibliofille

Wandering in the beautiful world of books, doesn't feel like she wants to be found.

Anna's bookshelf: currently-reading

Rebel Belle
0 of 5 stars
tagged: to-buy and currently-reading
Wildwood
0 of 5 stars
tagged: books-i-own, own-but-not-read, and currently-reading

goodreads.com

April wrap up and May TBR

Oh yeah, the month of April was an amazing reading month, even though I went on a schooltrip to England (where I bought too many books), I did read thirteen books. Some of them weren't that big like the books in the Pretty Little Liars Series, which I was marathoning in the beginning of the month, but I also read quite a few chunky books like A Game of Thrones and The Book Thief. Last month was also an amazing month to discover new favourites and I am happy about that

The books I have read in April are:

- Wicked by Sara Shepard

- Killer by Sara Shepard

- Heartless by Sara Shepard

- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell*

- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (reread)

- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak*

- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell*

- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins *

- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (reread)

- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin*

- The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

- The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer

* My favourites of this month

Even though we are already three days in May and I have already finished two books, I think it is still in time to show the books I plan on reading this month. There are actually only two books I plan on reading this month. The first one is A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin, the sequel to A Game of Thrones.

The other book is Panic by Lauren Oliver and this book is the book of the month of a little bookclub of a online forum. I already own A Clash of Kings but because of being broke I will not be able to buy Panic, so I will have to read the (illegally downloaded) ebook on my Kobo Glo, which is totally fine I guess.

What  do you plan on reading in May?